{108} ~ Chargebolt's Heart ~

TW ~ ⚠️ Warning this chapter contains spoilers from season six read at your own risk!You've been warned! ⚠️

~~~~

~~ 💥 ~~ 💥 ~~ 💥 ~~ 💥 ~~

Endeavor's POV ~

Drilling Nomu's are attacking from left and right.

"Flashfire-Fist Jet Burn!"I yelled as I used my ultimate move on the nomu, when my ear peice beeps.

"Hey king, I got some old geezer crying over a nomu down here."Mirko said on my earpiece.

"Is it the real Garaki or a copy?"I asked.

"Not sure, I'll know once I kick him."She said.

"You're goal is to capture the doctor."I said.

"After I ruff him up."She said.

"Well I'd like to say we're on our way to help you but we've got a few issues of our own they might take a minute."I said to her as I ended the call.

"We'll put the weak ones down but they won't stop coming."LockLock said.

"The last person has been evacuated no need to hold back!"Mandalay said.

"Come on we have to help Mirko!"LockLock said as he opened the door.

"Right we will not fail our mission!"Another pro said as ran through the door.

"Jet Burn!"I yelled after Erasurehead uses erasure while I incinerator the nomus.

He has an amazing quirk.

I can use someone like him at my agency.

"Such a handy quirk, you know it's not too late to become one of my sidekicks."I said to him.

"Yeah that's a no, who else is going to step in and help my useless children."He said as he slid his goggles off.

Hmph. I'm impressed.

Shoto's got one hell of a teacher.

~~

Your POV ~

You, Katsuki, Deku, Sho, and Uraraka are patrolling the streets in Jaku city, when you see four ambulances pass by.

Waaaaaahhhhhhhhh

"They must be part of the evacuation."Uraraka said.

"Mhm probably caring the most serious patients to another hospital somewhere close by."Deku said.

Beep.Beep.

Incoming call from Burnin.

"Attention logistical support units, Team Endeavor is currently fighting inside the building. "Burnin said on your ear peice.

"So they ran into villians."Deku said.

I hope they're okay.