{75} ~ Katsuki Kills the Drums ~

Deku's POV ~

Me, Y/N and Kirishima are standing by our lockers when Ojiro approaches us.

"Still making up classes from you're work studies ?" Ojiro asked.

"Yeah." Kirishima said.

"Yeah sorry." I apologized.

"Ahh there's no need to apologize we'll handle the school festival prep while you catch up ." He said to us.

"Sounds great, I'll see you all later!"  You said running off.

"Where's she going in such a hurry?" Ojiro said.

"To Kacchan." I said with a smile.

"Young Love... I'm happy for those two. " Kirishima said with a fake smile.

Poor Kirishima, he's still hung up on Y/N that he has to fake a smile. Can't you see they're happy together?You need to open your eyes now before you get more broken hearted then you already are. Don't let your jealous get the best of you Kirishima it's not worth it. It hurts now but time will heal it and you'll move on and find another to love.

Why does Love have to be so difficult?

I know how it feels not being able to tell the person you love how you truly feel.

Katsuki's POV ~

I'm walking with some of  the extras from my class with my hands in my pockets.

"We have so many decisions to make about costumes, and choreography." Pinky said.

"What music do you think the rest of the school would enjoy ? " Octopus said.

"We should do whatever trendy right Jiro?" Sparky said.

"Hmmmm." Earphone girl said.

Sigh. I wish beautiful was here beside me.

"Katsuki!" A voice yelled.

I blushed when I heard her voice.

"Hey beautiful I missed you last night, how was class?" I said leaning into place a kiss on her cheek.

She blushed. 

"Boring, I missed you too Katsu I'm sorry I didn't go see you last night." She said .

"It's okay you're here now and that's all I care about now come here beautiful."  I said leaning in for a kiss .

~~

"I.. love you beautiful." I said .

"And I love you Katsu." She said placing her lips back on mine.