{59} ~ Work Studies ~

Deku's POV ~

I'm standing in Sir Nighteye's agency doing my best All Might's face in order to make Sir laugh and I'm failing miserably.

I'm done for.

"I'm unimpressed boy leave my office." He said grabbing my face.

" Please Sir I'm sorry give me another chance I need to get stronger." I said.

" Very well, if you can get this stamp out of my hands in three minutes I'll recruit you." He said serious.

In other words I have to win Sir Nighteye over with my actions instead of words.

One For All Full Cowling.

This is going to be interesting because his quirk is Foresight meaning it allows him to predict all of my moves for an hour.

I'm doomed come on Deku think how are going to beat him if he can see everything I do.
~~

Three Minutes Later
~~
" Congratulations boy I'll recruit you all though your not worthy of All Might's power it should've been Mirio instead." He said to me dropping the stamp in my hands.

I'm All Might's chosen successor but Sir Nighteye doesn't except that he thinks it should've been Togata, so he's taken me on to make me give up OFA. Harsh, but I'm not giving up I can't let All Might down . I need to talk to him and my sister about this. I thought .

"I look forward to working with you!" I said as he stamped my paper .

And with that my work study at Sir Nighteye's agency was about to begin .

~~
In the dorms

That night
~~

Your POV ~

Your in the dorms with 1-A talking about the upcoming work studies. You're standing in the corner with Katsuki, and Shoto listening to Deku's conversation.

"You found an agency for your work study congratulations Deku!" Uraraka said.

"Well done Midoriya!" Iida said.

"Congrats Izu!" You cheered.

"That's amazing!" Mina said.

"Thanks guys." He said.

"Thank you you're an example to us all." Iida said.

"I don't know how the rest of us are supposed to compete though." Kaminari said.

"Yeah you're working at Sir Nighteye's agency that's seriously amazing." Sero said.

"And I hear Togata recommended you." Kirishima said.

"Yeah I guess." He said sadly.