{76} ~ Eri visits UA ~

Previously ~ Class 1-A has decided to do a Dancing Rave Light Show for the festival and have all been place into teams, and start practicing.

~ Dance team~
Mina Choreographer
Iida
Deku
Shoji
Ojiro
Sato
Aoyama
Tsu
Hagakure
Uraraka

~ Band team ~
Y/N Lead Singer
Jiro Bass
Katsuki Drums
Guitars Kamanari and Tokoyami
Keyboard Yaoyrozu

~ Effects team ~
Todoroki
Kiri
Sero
Koda
Aoyama

~Saturday Morning ~

~ 8am ~

Mirio's POV ~

I'm hiding in the bushes in front of the dorms watching class 1-A dance.

Perfect , looks like no one's noticed me yet !I'll swoop in and get them with a can't miss gag that will crack them up before they know what's what. I thought .

"Uhhh." I said.

"Oh hey Togata!" Midoriya said to me with a wave.

Dang it , I've been spotted.

"Eri!" Class A exclaimed.

"Hey guys I brought a peach for ya!" I said with my back turned, butt out.

"Eri!" Midoriya said.

"Hi Deku!" Eri said shyly.

"Wait don't tell me you got a secret kid."The blonde boy with a tail asked.

"Midoriya you finally got permission from the principal, in order to avoid any additional stress we're letting Eri explore the campus before the festival." Erasurehead said.

"Well hello you must be Eri from the work study, very nice to meet you I'm Iida." A boy with dark blue hair and glasses said .

"Oh right, she's kinda shy." I said with a smile as I felt Eri standing behind my leg.

"That's perfectly okay." Iida said.

"Let's start the Tour, I wanna show her as most of the school as I can to show her what we do here. You wanna come too Midoriya?" I said with a smile.

"Yes!" Midoriya exclaimed.

I'm glad Midoriya's coming .

This is going to be fun.

Deku's POV ~

I'm glad Eri's here, me and Togata will do everything we can to make sure she has fun while she's visiting UA.

"Dance team new idea! Uhh it's Eri oh wait we were never actually introduced were we?" Kirishima said as he ran downstairs .