{81} ~ Making Amends ~

TW : ⚠️ This chapter contains spoilers from season five , and dialogue is credited to Kohei Horikoshi, with some add ins for the story read at your own risk you've been warned ! ⚠️
~~~~~

TW : ⚠️ This chapter contains spoilers from season five , and dialogue is credited to Kohei Horikoshi, with some add ins for the story read at your own risk you've been warned ! ⚠️ ~~~~~

~~💥~~💥~~💥~~💥

Previously ~

~~
The Todoroki family house
645pm

~~

Shoto's POV ~

We arrived at my house and see my sister waiting for us out front and I don't want to get off the car .

"Have a nice dinner with your family Todoroki." Mr. Aizawa said to me as he parked the car.

"Are you sure you don't won't to come in for a bit?" Fuyumi asked.

"I'm sure, I'll wait out here whenever you're ready. " He said with a bow.

"Thank you sir." I said getting off the car and making my way to the door.

It's a beautiful house, but I hate it here.

Let's get this over with.

When we reach the door Natsuo is waiting.

"Hey Shoto, nice to see you, it's been awhile." Natsuo said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Hey Natsu, it has and good to see you too." I said as I hugged him back before taking off my shoes, putting slippers on.

~~
"Shoto, It's good to you, and have dinner together." Fuyumi said to me.

"Fuyumi it's good to see you, and it is." I said.

"Have a seat, help yourself dad's not here yet but he'll be here shortly." She said.

"Don't mind if I do, thanks and as usual he's late." I said irritated as I served myself some cold soba.

"Fuyumi , thanks for dinner butI didn't know Shoto likes soba." Natsu said.

"It's my favorite, and always will be." I said as ate my soba.

*Whoosh

"Welcome back home !" Fuyumi said.