{56} ~ Mirio Togata ~

Your POV ~

You and Class 1-A minus Katsuki are sitting in awe at the three students in front of you.  The Big three just walked into the class.

"Get to it introduce yourselves briefly let's  start with Amajiki." Mr. Aizawa said.

Whoa what's with that look his stare is so intense.You thought.

"It's no good." The boy with indigo hair said.

"Hmm." The other two said.

"You two go I just can't even if I try to imagine them as potatoes I can see their human bodies . I know that their still people no words are coming out my minds blank and my mouth is dry I can't say anything.  I WANNA GO HOME!" The shy boy said turning around facing the wall.

" Okay so um are you really one of UA'S top heroes?" Oijiro asked.

"Hahaha come on Amajiki you need to have the heart of a lion not a kitten. You know even though your human you know  get what I mean . This is our kitten Tamaki Amajiki and Hi my name is Nejire Hado I'm supposed to talk about work studies you first years have a really exciting time ahead of you. Hey wait hold on." The girl with blue hair said before getting side tracked with a bunch of questions.

"Ooo woah and you two must be the Todoroki's am I right yeah  how did you get that big burn on your face?" She said.

"Actually it's Midoriya-T" You stuttered. 

"That's none of your-" Shoto stuttered. 

"This is completely irrational." Mr. Aizawa said eyed glowing , hair raised.

"Oh there's no need for you to worry Erasurehead I'm up next and I'll get the audience refocused . The futures gonna be ....." The blond boy said placing a hand to his ear.

"Gonna be what?" Kaminari said. 

"Awful. That's your part guys wow crap my calm and response was a total fail." The blond boy said before laughing.

"Anyone else think their all a bunch of weirdos?" You said.

"Okay you guys look like you have no idea what's going on I guess we are  third years who just showed up in your classroom to explain a program to you that's completely voluntary.  I can see how'd you be confused by that hmmm you guys got your provisional licenes as first years right ? Huh this batch of new students has proven be darn energetic so the problem is you must not have a sense of humor that's why my joke didn't land." He began placing a hand under his chin.

"Don't do it." The boy named Amajiki said.

"Hands up the rad new plan is all you first years fight me at once." The blond said.

"Huhhhh?"The class exclaimed in unison.

"You wanna fight us?" You asked.

" Well if you want them to experience our experience this is a pretty raton way of doing it right Erasurehead? Rational." The blond says to Mr. Aizawa.