{65} ~ Eijiro Kirishima Red Riot ~

~ Previously ~

Suneater fought Setsuno, Hojo, and Tabe, and won.

Suneater's POV ~

I'm standing by the three villian's I just fought and decided to take off their masks.

That fight took longer than I expected, their team work was incredible. And after the fight I took some sufficient damage.

I can't go on like this.

Forgive me everyone but you'll have to do the rest without me.

I'll stay here and rest up.

Fat, Mirio, Deku, Kirishima, Pheonix it's your turn to shine like the sun .

Beat these guys and save our target.

Looks like I'm going to be here a while Tamaki.

Mirio please be careful and don't go to far.

~ Present ~

Lemillion went off on his own, leaving the pros, police, and future heroes behind.

Pheonix's POV ~

"Fat Gum, sir shouldn't one of us go back check on Suneater?" You asked out of breathe. 

"Pheonix, I know you're worried but our little Suneater can handle himself, we best be pushing on." Fat said with a smile.

"Yessir."

"Cheer up Pheonix, you're the manliness, caring, and beautiful hero I've ever met. And I believe in Suneater too." Red said to me with a smile.

I blushed.

"Thanks Red. I belive in him too. Don't let Katsuki here you say those things." You teased. 

"You're welcome, and never I know better than to mess with him or his girl." He said. 

"You're the manliness Red!" You said with a smile.

He blushed. 

"Thanks Pheonix." He said.

"My pleasure." You said .

After you and Red shared a moment you noticed the walls start to move again.

"The walls! This is Mimic's doing  but why now after all this time?" You thought as you tried to keep your balance. 

"Erasure!" Fat Gum yelled.

"Look out Mr. Erasure Sir!" Deku yelled.

"Huh?" Mr.Aizawa questioned.

"Hahahahaha nice try heroes but you're too slow!" Mimic said as he grabbed hold of Erasure.