{17} ~ Midoriya Vs. Todoroki ~

" Woohoo we're finally about to learn who the true winner is of the seventh match Kirishima or Tetsutetsu. Whoever prevails in this arm wrestling match will advance to the second round ! Let's go ! " Mic yelled over the speaker.

" Kirishima is the winner add him to the bracket." Midnight says .

" Kirishima earns a spot in the second round!" Mic yells.

" Woohoo way to go Kiri ." You cheered as you got out of your seat and headed out of the stands .

" Oi firefly where do you think your going ?" Bakugo asked.

" To wish my brother luck you damn firework." You teased.

" What did you call me !?" Bakugo yelled.

" You heard me we'll continue this when I get back ." You said.

You heard Bakugo's famous 'tch' sound as you walked away.
~~
You head down the corridor in hopes to catch Izuku before his match. You reach the waiting rooms and knock .

" Come in." A voice said .

You enter the room and see Izuku and Uraraka talking .

" Sorry to interrupt. " You say apologetically.

" That's okay I got to call my dad back anyway bye you two. " Uraraka says waving you two off.

" Y/n what are you doing here?" Izuku asks.

" I just wanted to wish you luck before your match against Todoroki. " You say smiling.

" Thanks Y/N , this was perfect ." Izuku says with a warm smile.

~~

You make your way back to the stands just as Present Mic begins the introductions.

" It's the first match of the second round . These two heroes in have both been front runners in the sports festival. It's Midoriya Vs. Todoroki! But which of these rivals will advance to the next round !"

~ Ready . Clash. ~

Izuku's POV ~

He'll start with an ice attack.

Todoroki's POV ~

I can't allow him to use that power of his to much.

Both POVS ~

So as soon as we start .

Now.
Smash .

Todoroki's POV ~

Just as I suspected he's prepared to injure himself to counter me.

" Woah Midoriya manged to break Todoroki's insane opening move . " Mic annouced over the speaker.

Smash