{55} ~ House Arrests ~

Dabi's POV ~

Shigaraki ordered the LOV to scout out new recruits.

Feels good to be moving again after that battle with my daughter I needed a rest.

The LOV is currently scattered across in different locations, to get the police off our backs, hide our trails, and recruit new comrades. The goal is to make the organization even bigger.

I found myself in an alley with a bunch of villans in it.

"What the hell are you?" A villain said to me.

"Your face makes me want to puke." Another villain said.

"Keep looking at me like that and I'll kill you." Another villain said.

"Pity your not what we need ." I said as I burned them all.

Ahhhhh.

"Stay down you make good fuel .Allow my flames to consume you." I said as I watched those bastards burn.

I need my daughter beside me.

I'm coming for you little flame.

Another location, new villian POV~
~~

Me and my men took down a truck full of people. And now it's on fire .

Pretty .

" A bunch of capable adults got together and all they stole was a convenient store register
Hehe. This big a gang they should've shot for a loftier goal . You guys aren't well what you need is a cure. " A villain said scratching his face.

"We got the money we should sacdaddle before any heroes get here yeah. Overhaul?" Another villain said.

There all sick every last one of them .

I will cure all those infected .

~~
Third person POV ~

Class 1-A found out that Izuku and Katsuki fought last night and now the three of you were on house arrest for the next couple days, missing classes.

Including an important opening ceremony Class 1-A was going to that morning. 

Your POV ~

You , Katsuki, and Deku watch Class 1-A leave to the ceremony while the three of you have to clean the dormitories.

"This fucking sucks we're going to miss a shit ton over these next few days." You said annoyed. 

"Yeah, we are sis." Deku agreeded. 

"Hell yeah we are, but you could've stayed indoors you got yourself into this dumbass." Katsuki said smirking.