{109} ~ Keigo Takami ~

TW: ⚠️ This chapter contains spoilers from season six read at your own risk you've been warned! ⚠️
~~~~

~~💥~~💥~~💥~~💥

The Liberation Army POV ~

"The mansions under attack!"A villain said.

"Someone inform Re-Destro!"Another villain said.

"Re - Destro! Emergency!"Another villain said.

"There's no need to shout what's the problem?"Re-Destro said.

"We're about to begin an important meeting please don't interrupt."He said.

"The heroes are attacking!
A ton of them their rushing the front gates.
The mansions are already half destroyed and they've sealed off our escape routes. Things are looking bad, we're surrounded." A villain yelled.

Dammit.

How is this happening?

~~

Mudman's POV ~

Chargebolt stunned the villain with his electrification quirk and absorbed the villain's attack.

"His quirk, you call it electrification. But how many volts can you take before you reach your limit?"The villain yelled at Chargebolt.

"Why don't we find out?"He said with a smirk.

"Ninpo: Thousand Sheet Peirce!
I put a small hole in your lungs move about too much and it can be fatal! Remain still and you'll soon heal."Edgeshot said after he used his ultimate move stepping in and take down the villains.

"Nighty night naughty villians."Ms. Midnight said as she jumped into the air with her sweet aroma all around her, knocking the boy villians out cold.

"Pre-emptive binding lacqured chain prison!"Kamui Woods said as he captured the girl villians.

"Ugh damn this is a mess. Hey we need reinforcements right now!"They said.

"What how?"Another villian said.

Oh no you don't!

"Nice work madman!"Gang Orca said.

"Wow thanks!"I said as I used my softening quirk to trap the villians.

"I got him!"A villain said.

*Pop

*Cough Cough

"Mushrooms?"Another villain said.

"Leave the crowd patrol to Mudman and me, and my army of mushrooms!"Shemage said with a smile.

She's right, we got this.

Vlad would be proud of us.

"You've done us proud! Leave the rest to the pros, we'll hit them with everything we got while their stunned."He said as he ran ahead.