{79} ~ This is not a drill ~

A/N~ I'm back loves, sorry for the wait!
~~~~~~~
TW: ⚠️ Warning this chapter contains spoilers from season five read at your own risk ! You've been warned ! ⚠️
~~~~~~~~

A/N~ I'm back loves, sorry for the wait! ~~~~~~~TW: ⚠️ Warning this chapter contains spoilers from season five read at your own risk ! You've been warned ! ⚠️ ~~~~~~~~

~~💥~~💥~~💥~~💥

Your POV ~

Beep. Beep. Beep.

6am ~

You are woken up by your alarm clock on the bedside table.

*bzzz.bzzz. bzzz*

Hmmm I wonder who is texting me this early?

Y/N's📱

Katsu 💥 ~ Hey there beautiful, wanna go get coffee before class?

You ~ I'd love to Katsu, meet me in the common room at 6:45?

Katsu💥 ~ Don't keep me waiting Firefly x

You ~ Wouldn't dream of it Firecracker xx

Chat ended

~~

You get out of bed, grab your undergarments, uniform,towel, make-up bag and head to the bathroom for a quick shower. You slip on your undergarments and put on the short blue green skirt, followed by a white top and gray button up jacket and a red tie. Next you put on your black knee high socks and grab a pair of brown booties from your closet along with a maroon scarf. Finally you grab a hairbrush brushing out your (h/c) hair and decided to keep it natural, spray some perfume, take one last look in the mirror before grabbing your things and heading to the common room.
~~~~
The common room
~~~
"Morning sis, nice scarf going out with Kacchan before class?"Deku said with a smile.

"Morning Izu, thanks and I was but I can't find him anywhere." You said distracted.

"Why don't you turn around beautiful?"A gruffy voice said.

"Katsuki! You ready to go?" You squealed in delight.

"Not yet, now just stand there and let me look at you."He said teasingly with a wink.

"A-Are y-you c-checking m-me o-out right now!?"You stuttered with a blush.

"Hell yeah I am and damn I'm a lucky one." He said confidently with a smirk.