{9} ~ The Bus Ride and the USJ ~

8am ~

Time for Homeroom with Mr. Aizawa

~~

"Good morning class we have to do something very important today. Time to pick a class rep."Mr. Aizawa said.

"Woohoo normal school stuff !" The class exclaimed. 

"Settle down , now get out a paper and pencil and write down the name of the student you deem worthy of being class rep and the results will he tallied before homeroom ends." He says grabbing his sleeping bag.

Your POV ~

You wrote , Momo Yaoyrozu on your paper thinking of her amazing wit would be perfect for a class rep . You folded the paper nice and neat and handed it to Aizawa. As the last student went up to Aizawa's desk he began to write on the white board the results. You glance to the board and see Yaoyrozu and Iida are tied with 3 votes while others have none Bakugo included.

Looks like Yaoyrozu and Iida will lead the class . Congratulations to you both now a bus is outside waiting for you all. Change into your hero costumes and start loading up the bus.

" Yes sir , Mr. Aizawa . " The class exclaimed. 

815am ~

Time for Mr. Aizawa's Homeroom class and the school day begins .
~~

"Class 1-A get changed in your hero costumes and go to the bus with Iida and Yaoyrozu the class reps leading you guys and go ahead and pick a seat." Mr. Aizawa says.

"Yessir . Mr. Aizawa " The class said.
~~

"Hmmmm where should I sit ?" You thought as you entered the bus.

" Y/N come join us ."  Kiri said.

~ Grab ~

" She's sitting by me you damn extras!"  Katsuki yelled grabbing your hand. 

" Guess that settles it uhh Kacchan you can let me go now. " You said with a blush.

" Tch." Katsuki said with a blush. 

You open your bag and take out your phone and ear phones . You place the earphones in your ear and press play . Your minding your own business until you feel a hand tap your shoulder. You hit pause and see Kacchan staring at you.

" What the hell do you want Kacchan?" You spat.

" There's something I need to tell you little nerd. " He says staring into your (e/c) eyes.

" What the fuck is it ?" You said looking into his crimson eyes.

"I'm only gonna say this once , so listen carefully I'm sorry Y/N. " He says.

" I didn't quite catch that, what was that ?"  You teased.

" I said I'm sorry , tch. dumbass. " Katsuki mumbled.