{54} ~ Izuku Midoriya Vs. Katsuki Bakugo ~

A/n ~💥 Happy Birthday Dynamight 💥
~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone this is my longest chapter so far,and fun fact it's also one of my all time favorite episodes of MHA enjoy I tried my best.

Last one for this week :)
~~~~~~~~

~ Previously ~

"I've been giving it alot of thought you got your quirk from All Might didn't you he gave you his power? You're not trying to deny anything which means I must be right so say it ." I spat at him.

"Okay what if it's true?" He said to me.

" When You and I were kids we both wanted to be just like All Might. But I was the one who had the potential. Then somehow a little nobody like you was singled out by the person I admired most and I didn't even realize it. That's why we're here you and I are settling this right here right now. " I declared holding my arm out.

"Wait what ? How is that the best way to for us to work things out no this is bad were not even supposed to be at Ground Beta by ourselves . Why don't we talk about this during one of ur free periods we can reserve a training room or something. There's no reason it has be right now." Deku said to me in a panic.

"If we fight for real at school we'll be stopped." I said gritting my teeth.

He was silent.

"I wanna know what made All Might give a loser like you his power let me see for myself . Is it because you looked up to him more then I did ? And if that's the case does that mean everything I've done to be like him is wrong ?" I said.

"No Kacchan." He said to me.

~Back to Present~

Katsuki's POV ~

"Y-you really wanna do this?"He asked nervously.

"If you don't want to get hurt punch back oh yeah you switched to using kicks more these days didn't you." I said to him stretching out my arms.

"Come on stop ! This isn't smart ." He pleaded.

*Explode*

"Kacchan!"He yelled.

Time for my famous right hook .

"You know your problem your always over thinking things just fight me!" I yelled.

"You're serious you wanna spare?" He said.

Izuku Midoriya

Vs

Katsuki Bakugo

Round Two Begin !
~~

Your POV ~

You lie in your dorm room tossing and turning.

I can't sleep and Katsuki's words kept playing over and over in my mind.