{6} ~ Class 1-A ~

6am ~

Beep . Beep . Beep

You are woken up by your alarm clock and immediately jump out of bed and grab your UA Uniform. You placed the uniform on your bed as you picked out your undergarments, knee high socks , and a scarf . You put on the short blue green skirt followed by a white top and gray button up jacket and red tie. You head to the closet and pick out your favorite black booties , looking cute in your UA uniform. You then grab a hairbrush and put your hair(h/c) in a left side braid, applied some makeup , and took one final look .

Y/N's POV ~

Holy shit this feels like a dream, I can't belive I'm going to UA with my brother and I'm sure Kacchan got in as well. This feels so surreal , I'm gonna be a hero.

~ Back to Reality ~

You head to Izuku's room and see if he wants to join you for breakfast before the two of  you leave . The two of you head to the kitchen and see Inko finishing up breakfast. 

" Good morning kids , are you excited?" Inko asked.

" Good morning mom , excited and nervous." Izuku said.

"Morning Inko and excited!" You said.

" Now eat up kids , don't want to be late. " She said.

" Yes mom ." Izuki said.

"Yes Inko." You said.

The three of you enjoy a nice breakfast. After breakfast you and Izuku help Inko clean before the two of you head to UA .

" Bye kids have fun at school." She said waving you two off.

" Bye mom , thank you for breakfast. " Izuku said.

"Bye Inko." You said with a wave.

~~

You and Izuku  finally arrive at UA and are sprinting down the huge corridor to find class 1-A. 10 minutes later you two finally find it , and are stunned by the giant red letters on the door and head in together.  You spot Kacchan right away and he's yelling at a fellow classmate .

"Take your feet off that desk now !" A voice said.

"Huhhhh." Katsuki said.

"It's the first day and your already disrespecting this academy by scuffing school property you creatine. " A blue haired boy with glasses says.

"Your kidding me right your old school put a stick up your ass or where you born with it?" Katsuki said with a smirk.

"Let's start over I'm Tenya Iida from the Soumei private academy." He says to Katsuki. 

"Soumei huh so you must think your better than me I'm gonna have fun tearing you a new one . " Katsuki said with a smirk.