{8} ~ Midoriya Vs. Bakugo ~

Bakugo's POV  ~

I'm lying on the ground in pain after Deku just slammed me into the ground .

Impossible how'd he know he's not that good . Deku you bastard how'd you do that without using your fancy new quirk ? I hate you and , I'll show you how much better I am than you.

" Hey who is Bakugo talking to , I'm not hearing anything , can we get any sound with this video ? "  Kirishima asked.

" He's got a radio in his ear , so he can talk to his partner I gave fo him before the match started ." All Might said pointing to the radio in his ear.

Everyone turns there attention back to screen as Bakugo launches himself at Deku with a kick.

~ Timeskip Kacchan goes Rogue ~

Deku and Uraraka spilt up and Kacchan is currently looking for Deku getting angrier by the minute. Uraraka finds the weapon, while Kacchan shows an insane amout of against Midoriya.

" Woah , woah , this is nuts. " Kirishima said ad the building started to shake.

" What power Kacchan really is amazing, and Izuku please be okay ." You said as you watched the screen.

"Sir isn't this getting out hand , that Bakugo is acting real crazy he's gonna kill him . "  Kirishima said.

" Not so despite his fierce posture , he's not actually trying to kill Midoriya. But still ."  All Might says.

All Might steps in and warns Bakugo if he uses his stored up power again , tells him it's a poor strategy and his team will lose , leaving Bakugo furious.

"What was that move ?" Kirishima said.

" He doesn't come off as a guy with a strategy, he's actually quite intelligent. "  A boy with half white hair and half red hair said.

" What are you talking about? " Kiri asked.

" He changed his trajectory while in mid air with a blast that doubled as a smokescreen , very clever ." He said.

" Ugh Bakugo is Uber talented I hate it. " A boy with blonde hair and a black lighting streak said.

Y/N's POV ~

Kacchan truly is amazing , poor Izuku doesn't stand a chance in a one on one fight against Kacchan . He's just to good , and Izuku I know your quirk brakes your body but it's the only way your going to win.

" There gonna kill each other sir ! "  Kiri said

" Both of you S- Stop !" All Might said.

~ Swoosh ~

Buzzzzz.... Times up

" You did it. The Hero Team Wins !!!!"  All Might announced over the intercoms.

" Way to go Heroes ! Poor Kacchan. "  You cheered.