{20}~ Todoroki Vs. Bakugo ~

Todoroki's POV ~

How'd this happened I pushed her out of my mind. I tried not to think about her then that fight with Midoriya . MOM .

Slam

" Hey what the hell are you doing in here this is my space to . Crap this is waiting room number two. " Bakugo yelled as he kicked the door open.

...

"Alright fine so I may have walked into the wrong room but don't think that means I'm not going to be on top of my game you got that . You better bring all you got to this Icyhot. " I heard Bakugo yell at me.

" Midoriya." I said.

" Huh?"

" He said the same thing , that fool instead of trying to win the match himself he focused on breaking my walls. You guys were childhood friends right was he like that when you were kids so helpful. " I asked Bakugo.

Eh

" What does he have to do with any of this ? " I heard Bakugo ask.

Slam

" It's all between you and me now focus on the match that's the only thing I give a damn about whatever you're family problems are whatever your feeling none of that crap matters just make sure you don't hold back use your flames on me . I want everyone to know I beat you at your best. " He said as he stormed out of the room.

Bakugo's POV ~

Let's see him try and use his powers against me when I'm bombing every inch of the stadium . I'll show the world what a champion looks like .

Your POV ~

You sit on the edge of your seat anxious for the match to start. When suddenly you see Todoroki and Bakugo's pictures appear on the screens around the stadium.

" Welcome to the final battle of the UA High sports festival. In just a moment here will see which first years comes out on top. Yes it all comes down to this folks from the hero course Shoto Todoroki versus his classmate Katsuki Bakugo. "

" NOW BEGIN !"

As soon as the battle began, Todoroki used his ice to make on huge slab like he did against Sero.

"Damn it Icyhot..! Rrah!" Bakugo growled as he used his explosions to melt the ice before he became completely cover in it.

It can't already be over, it just started!, you thought, standing up from your seat with a cold sweat falling on the side of your face.

Mic in the announcements was shocked, saying it's possible there was already a winner, before loud ground shattering booms erupted from inside the ice.

"What is that terrifying sound?!" someone behind you asked.

"It's got to be Bakugo's doing!" Asui admitted.