{101} ~ Monster ~

A/N ~ This chapter contains the song

Monster by Shawn Mendes and Justin Bieber

*Lyrics are Bolded and Italized

Hence the title name , it was a last minute addition and it fit perfectly and you'll see why as you read .

Anyway Enjoy!

You're lovely writer DekuandKacchan99

~~~~~

TW:⚠️ Warning this chapter contains spoilers from season five read at your own risk ! You've been warned ! ⚠️
~~~~~~~~

TW:⚠️ Warning this chapter contains spoilers from season five read at your own risk ! You've been warned ! ⚠️ ~~~~~~~~

~~💥~~💥~~💥~~💥

You put me on a pedestal and tell me I'm the best

Your POV ~

You, Katsuki, and Deku join Fuyumi and Sho at the dining table.

"Another brother?"Deku asked.

She means my father.

Touya Todoroki.

"I thought you four were close ? So I figured you would've told them all about Touya."Fuyumi said.

"It's not exactly an easy subject to broach."Sho said.

"What was my father like as a child you know before he became a villian?"You asked you aunt.

Raise me up into the sky until I'm short of breath, yeah

"Touya was a great kid, so full of energy and wanted to learn everything he could from our father, even when his quirk was burning him. He changed when Sho was born he attacked him and mom out of pure jealousy. And ever since that day dad neglected Touya so he runaway and we never saw him again. And Natsu,Touya, and I were incredibly close when we were growing up, they spent thier days playing together.

It happened soon after mom was hospitalized. Somehow.. her condition got even worse, when she was committed. To the point that Shoto couldn't go see her. But things have gotten much better. Especially since Shoto started visiting. Our family's been making progress. Except Natsu, he can't let go of his anger toward our dad. In his mind our father basically killed Touya."Fuyumi explained with tears in his eyes.