{89} ~ Half of Sho's Strength ~

TW:⚠️ Warning this chapter contains spoilers from season five read at your own risk ! You've been warned ! ⚠️
~~~~~~~~

TW:⚠️ Warning this chapter contains spoilers from season five read at your own risk ! You've been warned ! ⚠️ ~~~~~~~~

~~💥~~💥~~💥~~💥

Sho's POV ~

I watched Tokoyami and Y/N head back to the others before I headed down the stairs. And as I'm heading towards the base with my teammates I cannot help but replay

what Tokoyami said just now .

"The last great battle sure." I thought to myself.

"I'll go Plus Ultra Prominence Burn!"Endeavor yelled before he burned that Nomu as the new number one hero.

~ Flashback to Sho's Past ~

"Shoto you must learn this move if you want to advance. Do not run from me, do not run from your nature. Stand up quit pretending to be weak Touya had the potential he had even more fire power than me but he had your mother's weak constitution. He was close until it's on you now Shoto it has to be your the only one that can do this move.You can fulfill my ambition!"

~ Flash Forward to the Present ~

Or so he thought.

But Touya ran away

And he's a villain now.

I've been ignoring his calls and messages.

Thanks to Fuyumi that bastard now has my phone number.

I still stand by what I said that night at family dinner.

And totally agree with Natsu.

"Todoroki."A voice said.

"Todoroki?"The voice said again.

"Hmm?"I hummed pulling myself out of my thoughts.

"Is there something wrong?You have quite a puzzled look on your face."Iida said to me.

"Oh really?" I said to him.

"It's true are you worried about something?" He said.

"No I'll be okay thank you for asking."I said to him.

"He's not exactly the most expressive person so I didn't notice, that's impressive Tenya."Ojiro said.