{46} ~ She's Mistreated ~

A/n ~ Last one for this week everyone :)
~~~~~~~~~~

630 am ~

Beep. Beep. Beep .

The next morning the day after your break up with Katsuki. It was time to move into your new home and start a new life.

My chest is on fire and I feel like shit but life goes on . Who needs a dumbass boyfriend anyway. You thought as you got dressed in your UA uniform.

You brushed out your (h/c) hair put on some light make-up and headed down to the kitchen with your luggage in hand.

Katsuki who? Today I start my life at the dorms alongside my brother Deku and my uncle Todoroki. Jeez it's going to take me a while to get used to saying that. Anyway new life here I come . You thought as you headed out the door alongside Deku.

"Hey Y/N how come you aren't walking with Kacchan this morning everything okay?" Izu asked as the two of you walked.

"No everything's not okay Izu me and Katsuki broke up last night." You said with tears in your eyes.

" What but the two of we're doing great even after you got reunited." He said with a shocked expression.

"I know but things got complicated so we decided to end it." You said wiping away your tears.

" I'm sorry things didn't work out Y/N I know you really liked Kacchan." He said placing a hand on your shoulder.

" It's okay Izu I'll get over it I just need time." You said placing a hand on top of his.

" That's right and if you ever need me I'm here for you." He said pulling you into a hug.

" Thanks Izu I'll keep that in mind." You said hugging him back.

~~
Arriving at UA
~~
You and Deku arrive at UA and join up with the rest of 1-A. On your way to join the class you make eye contact with a pair of crimson eyes causing your face to heat up as you remembered last night.

Katsuki... You sighed as you seen Mr. Aizawa standing in front of the class ready to explain how today's gonna go.

"Giving everything that has happened I'm glad we were able to bring class a back together now then I'll explain how your dorm assignments will work shortly . But first however we haven't forgotten about the provisional licenes you were supposed to get during the training camp." He started his speech.

" Oh yeah." Deku exclaims.

"So much has happened it completely slipped my mind." You said.

"Listen up well Kirishima, Yaoyorozu, Todoroki, Midoriya, Y/N , and Iida you five are the ones who broke the rules and went to resuce Bakugo that night." He continued.

"Ribbit." Asui said placing a finger to her mouth.

" Based on your reactions I'm assume the rest of you were aware of their plan. If it weren't for All Mights retirement at the hero scene I would expel all of you here expect Bakugo, Jiro, and Hagakure. The five of you who went of course and the twelve of you remaining who didn't stop them . You betrayed our trust even if it was to keep your friends form getting in trouble in order to regain our confidence you'll need to obey every rule to the letter and live as model students. That's all now look alive enjoy your new home. " He finished his speech and walked away with his hands in his pockets.