{112} ~ Awakened ~

TW ~ ⚠️ Warning this chapter contains spoilers from season six read at your own risk! You've been warned! ⚠️

~~~~

~~💥 ~~ 💥 ~~ 💥 ~~ 💥 ~~

Your POV ~

You and the others are walking citizens across the street with Burnin in front.

"Remain calm. There's no need to panic!
You can wait in the shelter inside the city until we know it's safe to return!"Burnin said as all of you walked across the street.

"If anyone's feeling sick please don't hesitate to..."Deku started.

Deku?

Katsuki something is wrong with Izuku.

He's frozen just like he was during our joint training match against Class 1-B.

Something's wrong with OFA again.

I'll have to snap him out of it again, just like I did back then I'll slap him.

~~

Deku's POV ~

I'm standing frozen still in a crosswalk, hearing a voice inside my head.
And I know I'm freaking out the others just like I did the last time this happened on camera. And I can't help it this time either.

He's coming.

That voice in my head is...

"Midoriya, What's wrong?"Todoroki said.

"Stop slacking off your making us look weak!"Kacchan yelled.

Stop him.

I knew it.

This voice is the first wielder of ofa.

It's been a long time since I heard from him.

It'll be soon I don't have much time!

"Deku, snap out of it!"Y/n said as she pulled me into her arms.

"Deku what's wrong with you?"Uraraka said.

Freed from the shackles of humanity his power grows. A transcendent approaches.

Stop him.

Shigiraki.

The hospital teams in danger I have to warn the others!

"Deku, snap out of it!"Y/n said as she pulled me into her arms shaking me.

"Deku what's wrong with you?"Uraraka said.

Snap out of it Izuku!

Warn them!