{70} ~ Goodbye Sir Nighteye ~

~ Chisaki Vs. Sir Nighteye ~

Sir Nighteye's POV ~

I decided to step in and fight Chisaki. 

"What happened to Erasurehead?Your lackey take him somewhere?" I asked Chisaki.

"I'm interested in heroes who can erase quirks so he's been showed to the VIP Room." He said to me.

"You destroy other people's quirks so caverealy but when the tables are turned it frightens you. If Lemillion's quirk is gone forever does that mean you perfected the bullets and used one on him. You deployed your prized weapon instead of sneaking it off to safety! We're you that frightened of my Protégé!?" I said to him.

~ Flashback ~

I was sitting in my office teaching Mirio.

"When you fight watch your oppent predict his next move." I said to him.

"But Sir, my quirk isn't like foresight. I can't just predict what someone's going to do in the future. " He said to me.

Hilarious. 

"Thank you for that amusing answer but you can still store your experiences with new situations.  Rescue, combat, hardship and suffering those will become your data base." I said to him with a smile.

"I think I understand sir." He said .

~~
~ Present ~

Sir Nighteye's POV ~

"Mirio you believed in me . You believed in my teaching and used it to become strong. I'm proud of you! If only I could see it and your success and the safety your fighting to protect." I thought as I used my foresight.

~ Flashback ~

Talking with Gran Torino
After seeing All Might's Future with my own eyes.

My foresight is a curse It's a curse .

Never again .

~~
~ Present ~

Sir Nighteye's POV ~

"I will never view into someone else's distance future again. I don't have to look far just repeated one second glances. I'll  use those to guide me to the future that Mirio fought for me. " I said to myself as I dodged Chisaki's attacks.

*Gasp*

Blood

Pain

Cold

I'm dying.

Goodbye Mirio.

~~

She's Mistreated|| K. Bakugo x Reader On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara