{18} ~ Iida Vs. Shiozaki ~

As soon as Todoroki was declared the winner you get out of your seat and head to Recovery Girl's office to see Izuku. Izuku please be okay, you thought as you knocked on the door .

" Come in dear ." Recovery Girl said.

" Young Y/N it's good to see you . " All Might said.

" Likewise All Might, Recovery Girl how is he ?" You said.

" The bones in his right arm were shattered. I'm afraid it will never be the same as it was before. I need to remove the bone fragments or they'll get stuck in his joints . I'll heal him afterward. " She says sadly.

" Poor Izuku." You say .

" You lit a fire under this child and pushed him to hard look at what he's done to make you proud. I don't like it one bit. You're going to far you hear." Shs says.

" Midoriya!" Classmates exclaimed.

" You scared the crap out of me . " All Might exclaimed as he coughed up blood.

" Hey Y/N , oh it's nice to meet you sir ." Uraraka said.

" Uh yeah ." All Might said.

" Hey you guys , shouldn't you be watching the matches ?" Izuku asked.

" He's in no state for visitors. " She says.

" The stage was far too damaged their taking a quick break to repair it now. " Iida says with a hand chop.

" You're much to noisy I know your worried but I got to focus on surgery now. " She says.

" Surgery!" They exclaim.

" Go on get out of here . " She said as she ushers them out.

" But surgeries a big deal isn't , will his wounds be healed . " They questioned.

" Don't worry just leave me to it . " She said.

" I'm sorry I couldn't do what you asked of me. If I'd shut up and not said anything I might have been able to beat him . " Izuku said.

" You got Todoroki to realize something very important about himself. " All Might said.

" I guess so. In his first match he looked so sad I was trying to figure out why I should've been focused. " He says.

" It's true that he match didn't go where we wanted it to realizing where you went wrong won't change that. But listen meddling where you technically don't have to is the essence of being a hero. " All Might says.

~~
You leave Izuku behind so Recovery Girl can perform surgery and head back to the stands. By the time you make it back to your seat you see Iida's match has already started.

" Here we go Recipro Burst !" Iida yelled as he pushed Shiozaki out of bounds .

" Shiozaki is out of bounds Iida wins the match. " Midnight announces.