{67} ~ Mirio Togata Lemillion ~

Overhaul's POV ~

I'm standing in the facility lab with Nemoto behind me admiring my creation.

"Finally we succeeded. Yes... a Permanent version of the drug we finally figured out how to preserve Eri's power. With this we can completely annilate a quirk. It's a cure now we can fix this world." I said holding a bullet in hand.

"But the process is expensive and takes far to long it took us an entire month to make five bullets." Nemoto said to me .

"Because we're doing it ourselves down here I'll find a more suitable environment nows our chance with AFO gone we don't have time to waste." I said to him before walking out of the lab with the bullets in hand.
~~
The Yakuza Meeting Room
Meeting the LOV
~~
Me and Chrono joined the others for a very important meeting .

"My names Toga and I was told to come here." The blonde girl said me.

"Long time no see birdman be warned I'll never forget you." Bubaigawara said to me.

"Nice to you see again pretty boy." The villian with scars and staples said to me.

"Wonderful." I said.

"The LOV this is perfect." Mimic said.

"Let's brawl!" Rappa said.

"Sorry about the whole Magna thing it's unfortunate I didn't want to kill him. " I said to the three of them.

"You mean her. Don't make that mistake again!" Toga spat at me.

"Anyway this is no time to be holding grudges against each other were on the same team now I want your help with my plan. " I started.

"Bastard you tried to play it cool when we first met too."Bubaigawara said.

"So what are my orders ? Just follow my orders like everyone else in the organization but first things first I want the details of your quirks it'll be easier for us to work together if I fully understand what you can do." I finished.

"I think I'll tell you about my powers when you need to know about them . Oh and just so we're clear I still don't like you people." Toga said to me with a serious glare.

"So much for making a good impression don't underestimate the Yakuza!" Mimic yelled.

"I agree with Toga we'll tell you when we feel like it ." Bubaigawara said .

"Idiots, I'll tell you all three of our quirks pretty boy, but I have a comment."

"Oh... And what is that?" I said as I nodded at Chrono.

"Don't use..." He started.

"What is you're quirk?" Neito said to him.

"Cremation. I like burning people to ashes!"Dabi said.

"And you?" He asked.