:1-Diversion

"Best Mate" declared that he had intercepted an online communication network that held information on George.

The disposal of this information, together with his evasive exit, was one of George's superlative scores. It was executed with absolute perfection. He had now bypassed the E/A62/44.2 cell formation via his diversion scheme.

Their world beating identification methods, which they use to generate exclusive habits, are not effective against George. After years in seclusion he was already preconditioned to operate on an existential plane. He had manoeuvred himself into an unverifiable geographical position. The sole purpose was to regenerate the absolute prediction source.

One agency was now vulnerable to George's highly-evolved, hypersensitive habit. He had restricted their micro drone operations to an unassigned 150+ gateway. By doing so he could extract specific digital statistics, without being detected.

Each aspect of his daily routine was structured to counteract automated habits. A very significant issue is the alignment of tea cups and a glass surface. Critical details can minimize the time spent hovering adjacent to a hob, the risk was to great to ignore. Staircases pose an even greater danger, so he views each volume as a guaranteed point for habit alterations. Agencies routinely target unsuspecting individuals by embedding, linguistic reinterpretation software, into light-bulbs in stairwells.

George insulated his own movements from everybody, even the residents in the block were not aware that he was living in their building. Agencies had no chance to trace him on the stairs, entrance or at street level. The apartment was chosen because of its proximity to a neighbouring property. Construction was prematurely halted; the unfinished structure provided an alternative route into the apartment block. He was determined to avoid the stairwell at all costs.

As he is now concealed, in a Benidorm apartment, he will use his inscription skills to control every new habit which is targeting his own personal traits.

Beyond this, he aspired to be the dominant controller in all realms of the practice of habits!