:7-Control

After pinpointing the spectator's exact position, the Subnet can now go straight, to the source!

George's coding for "Marcel", is in fact a reference to Mark's-Cellular. Mark was a long term occupier of the same hotel in, Chelmsford, Essex. In 2002 he was an IT security operative for an international London wealth management firm!

The firm's principal director had hired Mark as a standalone support unit. The objective was to uncover potential fraud from inside the firm itself. He was authorised to update security thresholds and update IT data access levels for each staff member.

"Marcel" was George's first successful hack. His newly found internet cloning confidence evolved into an unbalanced obsession. Signs of the emerging HH (hypersensitive habit) can be seen on the "Stats Drive". 

His acquisition of the elusive files, in conjunction with the unexpected penetration of the HH, had elevated George to a Cloud based Level!

The combination of both necessitated an immediate exit from Essex and a Passport identity change.

Before the move to Benidorm, Matthew was to become George!

Upon arrival in BD (B-dorm), George sets about creating his own dual communication network. To avoid any potential tracing from the London-Section he will endeavour to live out a new virtual life on the HH Cloud. Total, Control, over the habit deferral scheme is his for the taking!

The purpose was to target wealthy individuals, with confirmed mental health issues. At this stage George never foresaw, that the Cloud based "SD" would expose his own hereditary habits.