:4-Obsession

One of the 81 targets has strangled the online EBC (Essex-Benidorm -Communication) nodes. George is now operating via a slightly impaired, "positive distance" scheme.

George sits in an aqua flexing position, yet, he grows angrier as he stares at the screen every hour. The new Bulgarian engineered data source, will not allow him to assess any digitally saved EBC card numbers. Agents are now retrieving & reviewing stats, before he can even analysis their true properties. The naked eyes in Benidorm are virtually redundant!

George needs to move again!

Before his departure, "Best Mate" had requested access to the "SIM card duplication" for his own personal gain. The combination of SIM cards, email records and the personal tracking history files of everyone in the Benidorm core, are worth so much to both. Online card details would be a prize asset for Fred.

The "stats drive" is George's pride and joy! Although he is the only one who knows the double digit file transfer code, he is frightened that the agency may have discovered the remote APS (Absolute prediction Source) lock key!

Vital cyber based evidence, of Fred's browsing links have confirmed he is actively involved with a potent neurotic strategist. The "stats Drive" contains an excessive number of phone recordings between Fred and another two players. It is now clear who is really behind the supervision of the NPH protocol.

George's very own HH, believes the "stats drive" holds information that everyone needs!