:3-Superiority

An operation was planned to find George and to retrieve all the "stats" he held in Benidorm!

The subnet begins readdressing several issues contained within the latest SCO (Static cushioning observation) report. They will, initially assign 81 targets to regularize, significant information, they have obtained via a critical analysis of "Best Mate".

It was evident that "Best Mate" was using an unauthorized virtual channel between Essex and Benidorm. The subnet is now aware of a potentially dangerous new NPH (Neurotic partitioning habit).

Via their enlightened source, the subnet had woven into the Benidorm refuge and merged the Essex "Mosaic habit", into a singular reference script. This particular habit has the ability to pierce anyone's psychological characteristics. The subnet's fabric can administer a non-coherent intelligence node and start to modify an individual's sense of reality.

"Best mate" informs George to rearrange his entire schedule, before they tap-into his personal "hypersensitive habit"!

George's sole focus is securing his "Stats Drive".

In order to do so he must mitigate every brief encounter and avoid potentially intrusive external dialogue. He transfers his unique exercise routes into a rigorous internal cycle. He is certain that this is the safest method. His modified routine was to ensure no agencies were able to confirm his actual schedule. George was not aware that his cogitative precision had already climaxed.

As a result he is no longer immune to the personality shifts, which are associated with the "Magnetic Habits".