:25-Interrogation

Their remote sensors can detect unauthorized communication methods! 

As the power struggle was playing out in Birmingham, the Agency had lost patience and was manoeuvring behind the scenes to get to the sociopath. Their agent had already taken his, precious SD, but he remained the only untrustworthy UK connection in Spain.  

She had also dived inside the subnet's satellite layering system. Its transit platform was the dark-web and the network of habit developments were communicated via unverifiable sources.

Piece by piece she had unravelled the subnet's information sequence and she had discovered that the actual communicator of the SCO reports was operating from Romania. The bulk of the reports had documented personality shifts, which they attributed to the sociopaths unstable relationship with BM.

Senior filters were conscious that unresolved issues, rested on the release of information from all parties. Their greatest concern was the sociopaths, precarious habit. If he was offered the chance he would sell the agency's IT integrity. 

Habit circuits had a tendency to trip when they are overloaded. The precarious habit was no different. One filter proposed a sidewinder attack, using the static from online media and their own dark-web infiltration methods to cause a cognitive interrogation. 

Their strike will pierce at the sociopaths impaired reality and his obsession with London. To regain control of the sequence, she will hack the Birmingham database and quantify the number of files which were purged after 2002. 

A razor sharp incision, extracted specific activities which confirmed that the London Clinic had sealed their electronic filing system on those associated, with the habit deferral scheme.  

For legal reasons the force were obliged to retain a list of consultants, who had undertaken psychiatric evaluations, on their behalf.