:30-Reality

Stripping out erratic compositional figures relied on his information sequence!

Karl will endure daily interviews, minus the emotional security of his precious SD. Answering questions under observation and video link was certain to discompose his superiority complex. The outside world was condensed into a disciplined routine devoid of abnormal realities! 

The agency wanted results, so at the first interview he was presented with written statements made by his father. After reading them, Karl could not respond. He didn't speak, nor did he blink. They had broken him within two minutes!

Matthew had not seen his father since 1986, yet 22 years later the emotional impact of his abusive father immediately rose to the surface. His language in the statements brought him back. The sociopath had regressed to his childhood in Birmingham. 

He couldn't regain his total composure, before their questions targeted the possibility of sexual abuse inside the habit deferral scheme. With a nasal snigger his precarious habit wanted control of the interview and he lunged across the table at the agents. 

When he was finally pinned down on the floor, he was restrained with handcuffs and he was sectioned. Matthew's mental composure proved he was not a reliable source!

His premeditated lunge had created a diversion between himself and the trial. When sectioned, he would not have to answer questions! 

Playing the long game relied on what he always considered to be his trump card; that being his father. Matthew was moved to an ultra secure agency residence in Spain; to undergo a 28 day assessment without visitation rights!

Pre-trial seclusion cut him off from any media sequence. He grappled with his emotions and the compositional figures that are now part of his victimization; blame game!