:13-Objection

In effect, he is now a satellite informant who works on behalf of a framework. The upshot was affirmation, but the negative was a parallel reporting shaft and constant scrutiny.

The term, "framework", in conjunction with an induction, had led him to believe that BM was directing other IT cells. This was not the case as he was a singular instrument!

Scanning for security threats is a derivative of the HH (Hypersensitive habit) so his first instinct was to search his new abode for hidden recording devices. A devious spot is always behind the fridge. He was painfully aware that the hum is an inbuilt preventive measure, but it can produce secondary reactions. When he is satisfied that no devices are present, he can then proceed to securing the Laptop.

Irrespective of the virgin packaging or the labels, he needed to verify the console via his own secure method. He used his flash-drive to pinpoint miniscule manipulations of Microsoft OS files. A deep scan finds nothing unsought, yet it does provoke the "Hereditary Habit". He has found a weakness in the framework and this weakness can be exploited!

Despite the provisional mould and the detailed instructions from BM, which were "acquire information on Fred", his first thoughts are to hack the framework itself. 

BM was adept with the knock on affects of blind living; hence there were legitimate reasons for compartmentalising his agenda. He operates under the principle of zero data communications for a reason. George was not the first informant, who thought he could eliminate the other network cells!