:D-1.0

The criminologist began to probe the possibility of the sociopaths involvement in the blackmail scheme.

Profiling the sociopaths recorded behaviour inside the centre together with factual accounts of what actually occurred inside the hotel supported the agency's theory that he was a ruthless animal.

The sociopath was part of the neurotic strategist's ring fenced configuration.

Factual accounts confirmed he had kicked a man to death following a verbal dispute about events inside the centre. BM got the call first and went to clear evidence from the scene. He interviewed the sociopath before removing him to a convenient residence in London.

As the victim was a member of BM's own team he would have been held liable for enforcing the basic principle of the habit deferral scheme. The aggressor was detained in total seclusion as BM developed a plausible expulsion strategy.

BM consulted with the Birmingham solicitor before they altered the sociopaths history. Inside the punishment room he had lost a baby finger. His cognitive abilities were seriously altered when threatened with more fingers. BM's team had created their habit alteration.

Minus a finger, BM offered the sociopath a pathway. He would supply information as an informant, accept blind living, or suffer. Their criminologist summarised that his pre-existing habits grew from his seclusion in the punishment room.

The NCA had used an external criminologist, to retrieve information on an outstanding invisible source. Interpol confirmed that Stefan and the sociopath were discharged by Alex. He was their agent and he controlled the seclusion centre for BM!

Alex supplied digital information to the double identities inside the Benidorm core. The jigsaw was complete when he was lifted and taken to a UK safe house.