:15-Configuration

Absolute concentration will harden his resolve, plus it will deter the influential HH (hypersensitive Habit). 

He hacks the files of an established Costa Blanca, Estate Agent. He wanted to find the paper trail for the two properties; one was in Alicante, the second in Calpe. The ownership of both has remained unchanged since 1986. Back then they were legally transferred to a UK holding firm. 

After a week, he had fragmented their proxy server and he could confirm that money transfers came from a Frankfurt bank account. There were two deals in Costa Blanca; however the same account was used for an erratic spate of property purchases across southern Spain. 

Fred was shielded by a robust canister, but still managed to profit from the neurotic strategist's ring fenced configuration. It was virtually impossible to diagnose or retrieve further information, without cutting into the financial barriers which preserved the perfect chain! 

George knowingly decided to use Marcel's interface key to hack the Frankfurt account, he was after the handlers details. This was not a soft endeavour and the motivation was derived from the "Hereditary Habit". The account was only open for one year, then terminated. The link to the UK holding firm was via an offshore business enterprise which was based in Jersey. This in turn was closed in 1990. 

There were no detectable links to Fred or the Birmingham guy, therefore he meticulously analysed each online document for traces of circular events. He discovered that the intermediary approval, to close out the final balance, was authorised by a London Agency. By happenstance, this is the same Agency who was actively controlling the Spanish property portfolio!

He funnelled his "acute frustrations" and heavily penetrated the Agency's perfect chain!