:A-2.0

Working backwards, Interpol had interrogated the neurotic strategist and got the name of the Lab figurehead. He had proven connections with the circle, BM and the Lab.

His own violent and sadistic habits were unbeknown to anyone outside the circle! 

An unsuspected problem arose when the agency profiler received Interpol's latest report. Now their senior filter was mentioned alongside the figurehead. Both Stefan and the neurotic strategist verified that he had monitored the subnets VIP.

He had always suspected that information relating to the habit deferral scheme was casually dismissed or suppressed. Everything stacked up, there was a sociopath inside the NCA. As the muted source and Stefan were under Interpol's covered protection the profiler carefully considered all available options!

His solution was to expose the historical bond between the NCA and the circle. He contacted Interpol and formally requested that the senior filter was taken into seclusion. Via an official telephone call he explained that their filthy obscure habits supplied BM with a blanket cover.

Interpol could then act under European laws, relating to the illegal transportation of European minors and swiftly snatched the filter from his UK residence!

Shared information was suspended whilst the filter was in seclusion. Interpol became the intermediate node between himself and the external criminologist. The profiler was operating independently to trace the bond.

The filters worst nightmares were realised as the profiler found the material in his residence. The device contained explicit video recordings of the seclusion centre, referenced as "the domination core". 

Sitting in the filters residence, watching their sadistic habits made him sick. He acted with professional pride and contacted the intermediate node to notify them. They now had a Birmingham official on video and the profiler was going to expose everyone!