:14-Superficial

The misconception of being in competition with unknown IT cells, immediately saw the "frustrating habit" populate his frontal lobe. George could never tolerate competitors! 

An envisaged weakness in the framework was his new fixation, although this fixation was not readily transferable, it did produce the desired effect. He was going to use any means necessary to add Fred to his "SD".

Fred was an unknown entity and he had practically nothing to work from, so he begins the probe via a Spanish diagnostic database. The optimal route was to hack into Alicante's airport binary statistics. The "acute frustration" forced him to use Marcel's interface key. His reasons were subjective yet he was totally oblivious to BM's reactions.

Several hours of apparent failure only aggravated his aggressive nature!

When he eventually cracked the system by-pass coding, he was astonished at the wealth of information that was held on every UK passenger for the previous 10 years. His aggression is worsened, when he finds the target's name on numerous flight itineraries. Six of 17 flights into Alicante were outbound flights from George's home city, Birmingham. The HH (Hypersensitive habit) was activated in a micro second!

There was no consistency to Fred's flying pattern, he regularly used Stansted & Gatwick airports however the exception was Birmingham. These flights were outbound only. He obsessively scours the passenger list of every outbound flight for the same year, 1998. Another person surfaces that was on all six flights out of Birmingham, and he already knows his name.

Advanced IT actions will cripple this guy. George has got his traceable QR flight codes & virtual ID, UK cellphone provider, his dual addresses and his personal email accounts. 

He believed the game had turned in his favour!