:18-Exclusion

Certain volatile connections, afforded Karl an opportunity to impose his dominance!

He could justify using informants for personal gain, in addition, he saw nothing wrong with using them as an asset, to retrospectively settle his own grievances.   

The minute his mind felt at ease, he was hit by the explosive repercussion. This time the arrest had made national headline news. That one informant in BD was seized by the Spanish National police, under a European arrest warrant. 

Karl paid no heed to the fact he was a UK national and the suspected ringleader, of a European wide money laundering consortium. On the contrary, he viewed this as a bonus. His cognitive process had divided informants into two separate categories, burn or sell. Information on certain individuals would yield a lucrative return on the dark-web, so this arrest played into his hands. 

An insatiable instinct for hacking required a deep dive into the National police database. He goes straight for Stefan's files and finds nothing, nor were there any files on the consortium. His second instinctive habit was to cause confusion, so he temporarily disabled their server.

It would appear that the robust canister extends beyond sporadic informants. Whilst the National police server was, demobilised, he targeted the Guardia Civil. His "acute frustrations" were aroused, when he got into their server. One incompetent, officer from Málaga, had undertaken a report on Stefan's capture and left traces of his release from Spanish custody. This was cognitive poetry; Karl had all the information he needed! 

Karl believed that, Stefan portrayed himself as a victim of homophobia. The report concluded he was coerced into defrauding the bank, by his boss, under the threat of total exclusion from the Lithuanian gay community.