:16-Divergence

Their "framework" had moulded, his cognitive imbalance, into that of a tolerable sociopath!

One year onwards, his "frustrating habit" was close to breaking point. The "superiority complex" had nourished those peculiar personality flaws and his cyber hacking on the Agency's dynamic connections, had uncovered the primary APS (Absolute predication source). 

The APS was a digital filing system used by London's metropolitan police, to store information on police informants or rouge eastern European identities. It was a hacker's goldmine, so George was in his element. He proceeded to duplicate every portion of their root registry and transfer the file formations to his own remote SD.  

He had found that thorny identity, Fred!

George's obsession with control was born from the "Hereditary Habit". The remote SD offered him exclusive authority over the (informant) information sequence, yet he thought he had total control of the London IT statistical measures. 

Releasing information without sharing control of the remote APS was more than problematic, especially when BM was involved. Explaining how he located the target, without mentioning the London MET will require a slight degree of irrational thinking. Before that happens, he needs to protect the remote SD. His hard-drive is no longer a safe storage method, so the information needed to be uploaded to a secure cloud server. 

Irrational methods were not as complicated as one might imagine. Simple had always been his preferred option, however this decisive action defied anyone's logical reasoning. He decided to store every ounce of information on a local Spanish BP server. 

His own obsession was torturous, so the thought of someone else using his remote SD, for their own personal gain. That would have been the equivalent of a death-row sentence! 

George needs to move again!