:S-2.0

Interpol had bunched through the subnets frequency and located the neurotic strategist in Romania. The financial knots linked the specialist, the sociopaths Barcelona rental arrangement and the Benidorm muted source. 

In a joint effort the NCA turned on the lights in Birmingham so the sociopath was caught by digital habits!

Interpol agreed a deal with the muted source to give an undercover interview with the El Pais correspondent.  Whereby the NCA went for Stefan and informed the UK media of their intention to investigate homosexual abuse inside Birmingham's police force.

Their deal offered the muted complete impunity from prosecution. He provided a comprehensive breakdown of the financial links between BM's team, the seclusion centre and the MET's IT division. 

The sociopath remained in seclusion as the NCA brought Stefan back to Birmingham. UK news papers chased down information to run articles on unresolved deaths of foreign nationals. This forced the reopening of Eric's case. 

El Pais ran an exclusive report with the muted source, who clarified the sociopaths financial obligations to the habit deferral scheme inside the Benidorm core. 

NCA filters warned against bringing Stefan back, instead they decided to meet at a discrete location in Europe. He was not treated as a suspect. In fact he was the original interface between the MET and the habit deferral scheme. 

Stefan escaped BM's abusive legacy and he knew the digital habits used by the sociopath!