:S-1.0

Exploring every bank account led to a muted source in Benidorm. Payments from this UK account had disguised Matthews involvement as a plant who operated with impunity whilst in Essex. Infiltrating the financial core tore out obscure habits!

The muted source explained the ultra-probe as psychological warfare, run by a team of Birmingham police officers in pursuit of criminals.

His transfer to Essex was sanctioned by the solicitor based on the clinic's diagnosis. Positioning the sociopath in seclusion provided a tunnel back to a hostile criminal circle.

Straightaway he provided sufficient numerical information to interrupt their banking sequence.

Using his ability to recall details allowed them to breach the obscure habits of extreme targets. The circle were re-routing money via his fathers associate in Sheffield. They hit this bank account with a barrage of nominal payments from Romania, until the account was suspended, pending investigation!  

Closing bank accounts, proved the Hereditary habits stemmed from his fathers association with criminal groups who cultivated male prostitutes. Eric was a Romanian national. Matthews father also alluded to the circles "banking" ties to Romania.  

Interviewing the Birmingham team opened the floodgates on the groups activities. Eastern European men were lifted and threatened with deportation or violence unless they submitted. Phil concealed their identities via passports whilst BM created a layer of subservient male informants.   

Senior filters confirmed the recorded statements taken from the Birmingham team and the information stored on his precious SD was adequate evidence to prove that the sociopath was an accomplice. 

Pursing the tactical blame game locked the sociopath out of their information sequence. His victimisation strategy locked him in, as it was justification for retaining him in seclusion.