:31-Extol

Explicit material was linked to someone removing a torpid interface!

Matthew's cognitive vessel had developed the persecution complex. This complex overrides his superiority complex and became the dominant habit controller. 

Whilst enclosed in their safe house, they can exploit his internal reflections. The sociopath could also be confronted with the reasoning for his fierce rejection of abuse inside the habit deferral scheme. Interrogating his intelligent exit from Birmingham was vital. 

An exhaustive search of the specialist's office and residence recovered his undisclosed private bank accounts. Before he left Birmingham, Matthew had received a financial payoff from the clinic. This payment; he tried to keep hidden from everyone. 

Explicit knots were bound by financial ties so the sociopath had stored explicit material as a means of controlling his own information sequence. Despite his adverse resistance to the deferral scheme and medication, the specialist kept Matthew under his control via financial incentives.  

Scanning the specialist's accounts clarified that he himself; was earning substantial amounts from a covert London based pharmaceutical research lab. Medication references were indexed in a series of medical volumes; alongside explicit material. 

A profiler spotted a numerical sequence in his clinical trial dates that coincided with Matthews withdrawal from specific engagements with the solicitor. 

The sociopath's inner curve was nurtured and fuelled via praise from the specialist. His ability to unconsciously store statistical data spawned a unique superiority complex!  

Analysing tight figures feed Mathews pursuit of control over his own frustrating habit. His cognitive stability was founded on an obsession with other peoples financial statistics. Hereditary damage demanded respect and the sociopath was adamant his abilities will be respected.