Sequence

Statistical data is vital at every level of society and Matthew developed an obsession for finding it and storing it. The time spent in the Essex hotel drove him to the edge, both mentally and financially. Inside the hotel he became extremely jealous of everyone, staff and guests began to irritate him from the offset.

He wanted every ounce of information on everyone passing through the place. This information, he stored for his own personal pleasure and for future reference, against anyone who questioned him!

The background of the guests, their lifestyle and positive affluent manner, expanded the already present feeling of envy and jealousy. Matthew's pre-existing "acute frustrations" were damaging to his own information sequence. After several events in the hotel, he was adamant there was money to be made in the south of Spain!

An initial forged passport was sourced in North London, from "Samantha". 

This document is sufficient to get him to Holland via a Ferry service. The transportation vehicle will be driven by an unnamed individual, with no verifiable connection to Essex, Matthew or London.

Departing the UK was a journey into the unknown. Not knowing what to expect, Matthew did know, he would be secure, when he was off the ferry in Holland. There was nothing to talk about in the car. Whilst moving, the prearranged agreement was to remain silent. Including small talk!

The short trip to the coast of Essex was an opportune moment to reflect on his life to date!