:24-Interference

Suppressing critical statistics was the cornerstone of their conditional plan!

BM was a valuable tool; therefore he was released with express conditions. To avoid unnecessary suspicion they kept his rank in place, and allowed him to continue instructing the habit deferral scheme.  

The interview was conducted under the watchful eye of the superintendent. He judged the sergeants performance as a conceited threat to the force. This man would not concede authority, so he personally stipulated the conditions. One condition was an electronic ankle tag, the second saw him lose access to their IT systems. The third meant he could have no further contact with his partner. 

In essence he was a police informant, and he will be subjected to the same surveillance methods.

Their controlling methods would see him confined to a secular life, until each informant was brought in and formally interviewed. As part of the execution plan, his partner was interviewed. This was the first analytical study of his known associates. The objective was to assess both the positive and negative habits in his rhythm of speech. 

The interviewing officer listened to the recording of both interviews and was astounded at how their oral rhythms were indistinguishable. The switch from positive dialogue to negative happened at the mention of the word, Hereditary. 

He was handpicked for this investigation, so he was privy to the purpose. His role was to act as an intermediary between the interviewees and the superintendent. Case information will only be discussed in person. 

To nullify any possible external interference, the superintendent acted on previous experience and issued an ultimatum to his sergeant. BM will give up Matthews location or his partner will be charged with receiving and transporting, stolen police documents.