:23-Execution

In light of recent events, the subnet had withdrawn support for the "Magnetic habits"! 

At one point the Birmingham guy was one of their processing operatives. Back then he stimulated their recruitment, via his own, unconventional turning methods. His methods generated a positive information sequence, in those with low self-esteem or a pre-existing complex. Potential candidates were further analysed on their reactions to the "Hereditary Habits". 

He had formulated his own unhealthy series of foldaway operatives! 

Nobody knew BM was in custody, facing more serious charges than those actually registered. The undocumented charges were related to police corruption; hence they were dealt with internally. 

The Birmingham police now had their own sergeant in custody. Under interview he knew his background and sexual orientation would never survive the prison system. He gave up the identity of his life partner, the Birmingham guy. 

For years he had accessed their database and downloaded files of persistent offenders. All of these files were passed on to his partner. 

If he cooperated and divulged information on the habit deferral scheme, a formal discharge, without serving time, would be a favourable outcome. He was desperate to persuade the police to remove his partner from their records; this necessitated the provision of critical facts!

As a sergeant, he was experienced with their textbook techniques, and he knew how to tailor factual accounts for his personal benefit. The deflection routine provided information on every informant, only after he had targeted rouge officers and their connections with Birmingham criminals. 

Even though he sacrificed informants, he preserved a degree of leverage, via a factual account of the activities of rouge officers. 

An execution plan was conceived in the Birmingham station. The IT pawn will play his part.