:5-Observation

The subnet observations are in conflict with the agency's implicit instructions. Whilst George has been monitored from the subnets VIP (virtual impulse protocol). His imperfections have also been under scrutiny for extended period, via the London-section.

Enforcement orders have confirmed that George is now subject to internal questioning!

A high level agency meeting is sanctioned to review the Benidorm core. The discussion is primarily focused on Fred and the possible implications of the subnet initiatives. George remains an obstacle to their progress. Despite his location and his links to the "Mosaic Habits", senior agency filters are reluctant to consider him as a reliable source. His personal traits and that of his apparent associate "Best Mate", remain problematic.

They can extract every meticulous detail from the "Stats Drive", without directly approaching George in person. At present he will continue to remain under observation.

A new arrival at the agency has found, the "Stats Drive" and retrieved all the information. Working under supervision, she left the storage folder as it was, with no trace or record of their activity.

As usual the method George used was simple. This time his own theory was proved wrong. He was guilty of a grave oversight; however he will not be aware of the impact for quite a while.

Senior filters extract a wealth of uncensored information, on a whole host of double identities, who were buried in the Benidorm core. These details are more than adequate, to analysis the broader affects of the NPH