:2-Concealment

George lived as if he was in immediate danger. Although he felt untouchable in Benidorm he was still apprehensive about the agencies communication server.

Hereditary habits had previously engineered the evasion methods. His marriage was falsified and first son was concealed in the records. Only "best Mate" knew of his second wife. The second plant ensured no one could trace his entire live story. Both wives and every other aspect of his past never actually existed. The genius of the scheme had secured him an actual history.

An abstract past is immaterial to George; he needs conformation that his abilities to move without interruption have not been comprised. Every complicated pathway is about to become extremely complex.

An anonymous sub-net had reconfigured its communication server in order to track the repercussion of their own magnetic habits. There were serious concerns about an alleged, habit deferral scheme. Their concerns were justifiable as "Best Mate" was using this scheme to conceal the existence of an ultra probe.

Magnetic habits were conceived as a method to infiltrate an individual's superiority complex. Once the habits are clarified it can deter the target from orchestrating bespoke theories. True to his nature, George was convinced that he was the sole target.

George functions day in day out via obsessive behaviour. His new location must accommodate his own agenda and he still needs to inject a degree of control, over every aspect of the habit deferral scheme!

Changes in his past were exquisitely tailored to enhance the illusion of an organic growth, but the falsified second plant is now counterproductive and he wants its updated. The ultra probe will cause so many internal reflections, which he doesn't need or want to happen.

Updates were crucial and "Best Mate" was aware that they can bypass the NSS (neurotic statistical sensors) at each phase. A complete overhaul is not necessary however the second plant will require a gradual removal of dubious traits.

Any possible connection to Essex is certain to attract further reviews!