:28-Actuation

Reactionary measures were an acceptable declassification of supply routes!

She used her own intuition to infiltrate the clinics purged files and those associated with referrals to solicitors. What she discovered was a shock to the agency. 287 files on young male clients; were delivered by the neurotic strategist. 

Included in their files was another 5ht Sub-document relating to a suicide attempt by the son of a London banking executive. Following UK court rulings; the 5th Sub-documents were admissible as declassified evidence if they related to a minor.

Her perseverance had uncovered the interdependency between the clinic and their courier. Based on their practice of unethical habits, the agency then had legal grounds to close out the entire habit deferral scheme.

Timing was crucial as she confirmed that the neurotic strategist was outside the UK and living in Romania. Senior filters were in agreement that both the solicitor and one retired specialist were lifted immediately. What did need debating; was their legal position on BM and whether snatching him now would compromise their balanced operation. They considered him to be an infliction on principles. He served a better purpose outside Birmingham!

During the hacking process she had decoded Samantha; as being Saudi man; Phil. He was a well known supply route between Birmingham and Marbella, Spain. To implement the sidewinder attack, he was taken in before the main strike. His fraudulent links to Saudi Arabia would attract the desire media static. 

Media static turned on lights in London and impelled the sociopath to revert back to his SD. Once he tried to log onto the BP server she traced his remote IP address to Barcelona. The agent had harvested a patchwork crop with little impact on the agency!