:Confirmation

Against all odds the profiler had discovered that the Lab figurehead was in fact the Birmingham official!

Taking on a government official would necessitate support from Interpol. 

Interpol drafted a European arrest warrant for the sociopath. Their armed operations unit stormed the Portuguese residence and pulled him out. He was handcuffed, hooded and taken into their custody. 

The security of static cushioning was instantly eliminated, as was his protection under the habit deferral scheme. His Hypersensitive Habit stirred up the malicious thoughts.

Once inside the holding cell he constantly reassured himself that he could profit from his own information sequence. After several hours the criminologist arrived to explain the charges. He was being held for murder, illegal possession of firearms and membership of the hostile criminal circle. 

His manipulate nature was shattered because the blind living programme was redundant. If convicted he would be facing a minimum sentence of 16 years inside a Dutch criminal psychiatric prison. 

Arresting the sociopath severed a dual purpose. It firstly weakened the filters strategy and made the pawn available as their own bargaining tool. 

As an aggressor the sociopath had lost control of the blame game. Total seclusion hit at his internal reflections. He visualised memories inside the seclusion centre, and saw visions of Eric. The frustrating habit regained control of his cognitive process and drove the personality shift.

Inside the holding cell, Matthew and George fought for survival. He will present as Karl an international criminal who has traversed the seclusion centre and the programme. Information was available, names, places, everything was for sale. He is willing to burn or sell everyone!  

Interpol needed confirmation as to what and who they were really dealing with?