:11-Sectioned

Although the benefits of a cyber-life will be governed by "BM", a degree of self-control is a prerequisite! 

Perhaps it was due to the HH, however Matt was all too eager to start asking questions. From the second the car door was closed, he was being recorded, via a dash-cam. The 27h drive, will unmask all, but one, of his personal traits. 

"BM" had first hand knowledge of Matthew's personal defects. He was the one who assessed him, inside the Hotel. It was there that Matt was tagged, as an expendable IT pawn. 

Matt/George was deemed to be an individual, who needed to be Sectioned!

Precautionary measures meant, the second passport was held by "BM", until they arrive at the Spanish Costa. Every curve in the conversation was indirectly steered by "BM". Matt's questions received an unassuming response which in turn, lent to a false sense of security. Once into France, the HH receded, when he was given a wad of cash, as a reimbursement for this bank cards. His personality is starting to win!

The "superiority complex" will be an influential shield, when he is "operating" out of the Costa Blanca!  

Direct bank transfers to George were an issue that "BM" had painstakingly thought through in Essex. A bank account will be setup, under his new name, however the real intent was to guarantee a second form of ID. His billing address was never going to be in Benidorm.

Until he has passed his induction, he will receive a monthly stipend, in the form of hard cash!