:8-Diving

To cement his new life in BD (B-dorm), George dissociates himself from any tracing of his previous name or location. He uses false documents to open a new Spanish bank account, obtain an NIE number and present himself as a retired, London real estate agent. 

George is going to use all his "cloning skills", to protect his own existence! 

Way back in 2003, his priority was to hack into the accounts of private patients in London Clinics. His ultimate goal was to access the psychiatric records of people, he knew were already receiving treatment, for manic depression.

As George enters the dark web, "Best Mate" will play a part in the DCN (dual communication network) Cloud as they act as an intermediate node, which represent an organisation known as Natasha BA

This organisation, are selling or trading, clinical information on the, practices and habits, of numerous London property owners!

Within hours of launching their new platform, there was serious interest shown from a group, based in Finland! Natasha will earn, George and Best Mate an avenue towards global CC (Cloud Control). Living inside B-dorm they will have the ability to hack email address and phone numbers, locations and bank accounts of every organisation, without leaving the BD Core!

Time spend in seclusion has increased the feeling of hereditary dominance!