Detention

Exposing the skin surrounding the seclusion centre involved the potent neurotic strategist. Filters were confident Eric died inside the centre. Peeling back the ultra-probe will bring the sociopath to task. 

The neurotic strategists own canister was awash with explicit violent material. Nearly all of which could be traced back to those inside the seclusion centre. Explicit video recordings of Eric and the sociopath in their most intimate moments were graphic. Yet it was his recordings of Eric's brutal demise which showed the sociopath acting out as an unleashed vicious animal.  

As they entered the final stages of the investigation, senior filters debated an appropriate termination! 

Raw homosexual abuse inside the centre had served its purpose for the neurotic strategist. He had used the recordings to blackmail BM's Birmingham team. For trial purposes the senior filters pursued a conviction for all 12 detained individuals. Everyone would be charged as being a knowing participator in the NPH. 

An external criminologist reviewed the historical habits of the 12 detained males. He found a pattern in the Birmingham team that involved a sickening violent assault, inside the Essex hotel.  

BM's team had used the hotel as an incubator. Their own statistics and statements linked the sociopaths stay to the time of the assault. Analysing the facts associated with the numerous unrecorded assaults, they attributed to the teams operating habits, involved a thorough review of the sociopaths evasive exit.