:27-Responsivity

Anxious traits dominated his intense rejection to an irrelevant crossover!

Interview sessions were random and they did conduct a stress test on obvious frailties. Secondary tests were served under the counter via a series of hypothetical scenarios that gauged those who were susceptible to a default numerical strategy.

Abrasive questions directed solely at his sexual preference were woven into the questioning sequence! 

Their rapid sequence was targeting his statistical abilities and the strength of his personal façade, when engaged by his seniors. After a 50min session his cognitive response was unnervingly different at the crossover of male to female consultants. 

A skilled review of the video recording deduced that Matthew had failed the stress test. His inability to maintain his façade coupled with his aggressive withdrawal had highlighted a fractured personality; one which could not tolerate criticism!  

The clinic's report fully documented his traits, personality and their recommendations. A compelling analysis meant Matthew was included on the NSS and would be monitored by social services in Birmingham. 

All information on Matthew was dispatched via their courier; including the separate 5th sub-document for the social service solicitor. This document provided medical advise on appropriate actions that Social Services should take to insulate Matthew from non-adaptive habits. 

It was the legal responsibility of the solicitor to liaise directly with the police and too form a bridge between, the courts, his client, the father and the police. In addition he had the right to discuss the case with the father; without his client being present. 

During one of these meetings, they devised a plant which showed no sympathy for the son!

At the age of 14, Matthew was a legal pawn who was placed in the slipstream of the scheme!